RICHMOND, Ind. – Thunderstorms moving through Indiana and Ohio this weekend will impact several the schedules of several Earlham College teams this weekend:
- BASEBALL – The Quakers' Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference doubleheader at Bluffton University has been moved to Sunday, March 31. First game of the doubleheader will start at 12:00 p.m.
- WOMEN'S LACROSSE - Saturday's women's lacrosse game against Bethany College (W.Va.) will now start at 3:00 p.m. The game was originally slated to start at 2:00 p.m., but has been moved back to hopefully avoid inclement weather.
- WOMEN'S GOLF - Saturday's opening round of the Mount St. Joseph Spring Invitational at Miami-Whitewater Golf Club has been cancelled due to expected inclement weather. Sunday's second round will still be played with a 12:00 p.m. shotgun start.
- MEN'S GOLF - Saturday's first round of the Rose-Hulman Men's Golf Invitational at Idle Creek Golf Course will start at 1:00 p.m. with a shotgun start. Sunday's second round will go as a shotgun start at 10:00 a.m.
- MEN'S TENNIS - Not weather related, but the Earlham men's tennis match against Mount St. Joseph scheduled for Sunday, March 31, in Terre Haute, Ind., has been postponed to Saturday, April 20, at Earlham. Earlham and Rose-Hulman will play their scheduled match in Terre Haute on Sunday with a 12:00 p.m. start time.
For more information about Earlham athletics, visit the online home of Earlham College athletics at www.GoEarlham.com. Fans can also stay up-to-date on the latest Earlham athletics news by following Earlham Quakers on Facebook (Earlham Quakers Athletics), Twitter (@EarlhamQuakers), and Instagram (EarlhamQuakers).