RICHMOND, Ind. -- Earlham College women's tennis bounced back into the win column on Saturday afternoon with a 7-2 victory over Mount St. Joseph University, at the EC Tennis Courts.
Hahn again proved dominant in singles, rolling to a 6-0, 6-0 win at no. 1 over Mount St. Joseph's Blake Nelson. Shin (no. 2 singles), Ari Sanchez (no. 3 singles), Abby Stewart (no. 4 singles), and Alexandra Swank (no. 6 singles) also picked up points for the Quakers.
Earlham women's tennis returns to action on Tuesday, Oct. 2, when it faces Miami-Middletown in a road match.
For more information about Earlham women's tennis, visit the online home of Earlham College athletics at www.GoEarlham.com. Fans can also stay up-to-date on the latest Earlham athletics news by following Earlham Quakers on Facebook (Earlham Quakers Athletics), Twitter (@EarlhamQuakers), and Instagram (EarlhamQuakers).
Earlham 7, Mount St. Joseph 2
1. Anna Hahn/Yunjoo Shin (EC) d. Blake Nelson/Hannah Broermann, 8-2
2. Kathryn Hulleman/Ari Sanchez (EC) d. Jessica Berger/Kelsey Krodel, 8-5
3. Katie Fellinger/Ally Sullivan (MSJ) d. Abby Stewart/Alexandra Swank, 9-8 (1)
1. Anna Hahn (EC) d. Blake Nelson, 6-0, 6-0
2. Yunjoo Shin (EC) d. Hannah Broermann, 6-3, 6-1
3. Ari Sanchez (EC) d. Jessica Berger (MSJ), 6-1, 7-6 (4)
4. Abby Stewart (EC) d. Kelsey Krodel, 6-0, 6-4
5. Katie Fellinger (MSJ) d. Kathryn Hulleman, 6-3, 6-2
6. Alexandra Swank (EC) d. Tessa Mayes, 6-2, 6-3